Lattice Account Creation & KYC Portal Walkthrough
Lattice Exchange is a decentralized project and we are not enforcing KYC verification from our side, but we are offering this service for LaunchPad projects and certain Lattice Lending options which need to comply with financial regulations.
Lattice Exchange is cooperating with Veriff to provide a state of the art KYC verification process which on average only takes minutes to complete.
To start the KYC process you first have to create an account on the Lattice Platform:
- On a desktop, click on the “Create Account” button in the top right corner. On a mobile device, go to the navigation bar in the top left and then click on Sign In.
2. Submit your email address, password, confirm that you read the Terms of Service and then continue by clicking on the “Create Account” button.
3. Check your email address and follow the link to verify your account.
After creating your account and signing in, you can continue with the KYC process by:
- Click on “My Profile” in the top right corner and then on KYC.
2. Submit your Full Name.
3. Choose if you want to proceed with the verification process on your desktop computer or with your mobile phone.
4. The verification process includes authentication of your ID document and a selfie check.
5. ID Document verification: ID Card, Passport, Residence permit or Driver’s license.
6. Selfie check:
7. Wait for the verification process to finish which usually takes up to a few hours.
8. After completing the KYC process you can participate in the Lattice LaunchPad funding or apply for a fiat loan at Lattice Lending.