What’s been built so far
Over the last couple of months the Lattice development team has been hard at work building the foundation of the Lattice Exchange product. To the date, the following features have been completed:
Lattice 50/50 basic pair Automated Market Maker (AMM)
- Developed the core smart contract: pair pool and pair pool factory.
- Launched auxiliary smart contract to integrate with the core smart contracts including router and helper libraries.
- Launched the basic user interface that enables generating pools, adding liquidity and swaps on the Ethereum network.
Decentralized Exchange (Dex) Aggregator — MVP
- Developed smart contracts as proxy aggregator of Uniswap and Mooniswap.
- Created the basic user interface for the Aggregator feature.
Decentralized Exchange (Dex) Aggregator
- Developed smart contracts as a proxy aggregator of selected AMMs such as Uniswap V2, Mooniswap, Sushiswap and Balancer.
- Launched a native router to the 50/50 basic AMM pools.
- Launched a basic user interface to select different AMMs and swap.
All of these elements are currently functional and ready to test on the Ropsten Ethereum. Please see below for creating an account to access the Lattice Testnet.
How to create an account to login and start testing Lattice
- Register an account here: https://lattice.exchange/wp-login.php?action=register
- An admin will approve your account within 24 hours and you’ll receive a confirmation email w/ Password reset instructions
- Once you reset your password, go to the login and put in your Username and Password — https://lattice.exchange/wp-admin
- Once you login, you will be redirected to the Lattice Testnet
- Please share provide feedback:
OR please go to our Telegram Demo Group: https://t.me/joinchat/GNJ78xtehFH7epra6iyQZg
Once you are approved, you can access the Lattice Test Netw. We’ve created a Lattice token to test with:
TT — Contract address: 0xeb349b537d77eec95d2761177c7581d6535630a1
Please add this to your Metamask by following the steps below:
- Switch to the Ropsten Network in Metmask
- Click on “Add Token” and copy/paste the above contract address in the “Custom Token” tab.
- You can also request test Ethereum tokens from these Ropsten faucet links: https://www.2key.network/blog-posts/what-is-ropsten-eth-and-how-can-i-get-some
What’s on the horizon
In the next few quarters we will be adding additional functionality and features, including the all important integration with Constellation’s Hypergraph mainnet. Some of these upcoming features will include:
Adjustable weight multi-token AMM
- Develop core smart contracts: pool and pool factory.
- Launch user interface to generate pools, add liquidity and swap
- Launch User interface to generate pools, add liquidity and swap among provided AMMs.
- Connect auxiliary smart contracts to the user interface.
Integration with Constellation’s Hypergraph Mainnet
- Port AMM switch modules onto Hypergraph mainnet (Multiple coin specific AMMs).
- Non-custodial cross-chain wallet (ETH and DAG).
- Cross-chain liquidity pools coupled with rewards metrics.
- Staking DAG for LTX and any other ERC20 asset.
We are also developing a brand new design and user interface which will provide users with more information about what is happening behind the scenes in order to have a better trading experience. Here is a sneak preview of what we have in store:
The DeFi space is ramping up and has vast potential to use cryptocurrency to fund more than just crypto trading models. Our focus at Lattice, is to build the next generation of tools that allow traders, developers, and businesses to access liquidity and for liquidity providers to find new ways to monetize their holdings. Lattice has a long term vision that plays an essential role in the commercialization of blockchain technology and how cryptocurrency will be adopted.
Lattice as part of the Hypergraph ecosystem has solved true atomic swapping capabilities without shortcuts. Any native chain will be fully interoperable with the LTX liquidity pools and the Hypergraph without the need for layer 2 solutions or insecure external data providers and oracles. LTX will become a main hub for seamless and secure decentralized finance and fundraising.
Our aim is to build Lattice in a decentralized capacity from the start by inviting holders to provide their expertise, knowledge, and perspective to participate in the building and release of Lattice. When we release Lattice in Q2 2021 it will have been built by a community and for a community.
We are excited for the coming year!
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Lattice is a DeFi application built with Ethereum and Constellation’s Hypergraph Transfer Protocol (HGTP). Empowering users using advanced AMM algorithms.