Lattice x Cyberlete
Cyberlete is changing the way the online video gaming industry operates by developing fair play standards and deploying elegant anti-cheat solutions using proprietary AI and cross-platform anti-cheat technology to identify and inhibit cheating in both professional and amateur online gameplay.
Cyberlete is the world’s first fair gaming application, built “by gamers for gamers,” positioned to take on the persistent challenges plaguing the online video gaming industry. To combat cheating Cyberlete uses a clever combination of Web2 and Web3 technology running on Constellation’s Hypergraph. The Cyberlete application utilizes a proprietary cross-platform Anti-Cheat (AC) technology along with the Cyberlete AC Artificial Intelligence Cloud (CACAIC), collecting data points and training their AI/ML systems to identify cheating behavior.
Co-founders, James Stolte (CEO) Geoffrey Maunus (CFO), joined us recently for an AMA.
Here are the highlights:
- Solving persistent problems in a $195 billion industry: Video gaming revenues reached $191 billion in 2021 and are projected to hit $195 billion in 2023. By 2027 the global gaming market projected value is $314 billion. eSports, or competitive gaming, is its own industry — and projections put the eSports ecosystem on track to hit $1.8 billion by the end of 2022. For both — individuals and eSports — cheating is a huge problem, but in eSports the financial impact is enormous. And it affects the entire industry because frustrated players stop playing, stop watching, stop caring.
- Built by gamers for gamers: Because the founders are competitive gamers themselves, they understand the impact of cheating and how ubiquitous it’s becoming with bots and software that take the fun out of gaming, cost competitive gamers money and tournaments revenue.
- Utilizing best-of-breed Web2 and Web3 technologies: Cyberlete’s anti-cheat platform is a combination of Web2 and Web3 technologies working together. The Cyberlete application utilizes Constellation’s Web3 Hypergraph along with a proprietary cross-platform Anti-Cheat (AC) technology and the Cyberlete AC Artificial Intelligence Cloud (CACAIC).
- Ground-breaking anti-cheat tech: Cyberlete’s platform collects data points and trains their AI/ML systems to identify and categorize player behavior and distinguish it from cheat programs. Constellation’s Hypergraph has the speed, scalability, and interoperability to verify and validate all of the complex data traveling through the network to detect cheats fast. Cyberlete also uses a custom KYP (know your player) system with biometrically verified voice and facial recognition technology from partner Finnovant to establish user trust.
- Scalable tech for everyone: The great thing about Cyberlete is that it works in any context. A single player can go to Cyberlete.net and use it, but a tournament organizer can also use it for an event. It’s scalable, and it’s for everybody.
- Cyberlete’s competitive advantage: Cheating is a major problem that all game developers are facing. Big names like Steam and Riot are doing their best at the cat and mouse game of anticheat vs hackers. Cyberlete is poised to work on top of any anti-cheat these companies are using. Cyberlete can verify users with the Know Your Player process, a biometric process that will verify users so they know — when they’re playing casually or competitively — they’re playing a real user and that user is the player they say they are. While using Cyberlete’s software these players allow Cyberlete to gather and reward them for mouse & keyboard data while playing their favorite game. This data is then processed in the Cyberlete AC Artificial Intelligence Cloud (CACAIC).
- $LEET token utility: The $LEET token is required to participate in the Cyberlete ecosystem. New users will receive $LEET tokens from the Platform Tokens Pool as rewards to encourage their journey into the ecosystem. They get $10 in $LEET tokens when they complete KYC, $10 in $LEET to use our biometric feature, and $10 in $LEET to bring others into the Cyberlete ecosystem. Rewards are limited to $10 in $LEET, and platform rewards unlock as the number of Cyberlete players grows. Once the Platform Tokens Pool is fully distributed, new users will need to purchase $LEET from the open market to participate in the ecosystem.
- Lattice Launchpad: Lattice Launchpad funding runs 15 -22 August 2022
You can view the complete AMA transcript in the Lattice telegram channel.
Be sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter to stay in the loop on all things Lattice Exchange!